- Functional area: Research and Development
- Country: Sweden
- City: Stockholm
- Company name: Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB
- Date of Posting: December 28, 2020
- Last date to apply: January 31, 2021
We are looking for an experienced software developer to one of our core future initiatives – cloud services!
Data Driven Services is an R&D software team developing cloud services based on production- and sensor data and is one of Atlas Copco Industrial Technique’s core future initiatives. The team’s mission is to develop high quality products to the Service Division, giving them support in delivering unrivalled customer values. Our customers are found world-wide, for example in automotive, aerospace, electronics and wind power industries. In close cooperation with our customers, Atlas Copco creates innovative and business-critical solutions for the industry of the future. At Atlas Copco, innovation and sustainability always go hand in hand.
In this role you will join a 20 people strong team consisting of project management, data scientists and engineers, backend developers, UX/frontend developers, test engineers and test developers. The team works close to both end customers and our own service division and is small enough to move fast and make own decisions. At the same time, we have access to all the technical resources available in a large company.
At Atlas Copco we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity. We offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
What you will do:
- Work with the Microsoft Azure PaaS technology stack and develop scalable and distributed software products for a global market.
- Perform complex analysis, design, develop, test and debug software with a focus on backend development using C#.
- Work with various cloud storage concepts (SQL Server, Blob storage, Azure Data Lake and Cosmos DB) and design performance critical high data volume storages.
- Work in a Team that have a passion to deliver high quality, efficient and readable code with a strong preference to work with Test Driven Development.
Who you are:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master of Science in Software Engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience in relevant back-end development
- You are a team player who likes to learn, interact and share experiences with your colleagues
- You have good communication skills in English
- You’re familiar with version control (GIT) and continuous integration & delivery
Good to have:
- Some frontend experience, vue.js
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.