Production Leader – Editorial Team, Group Communications
About the job
Production Leader – Editorial Team, Group Communications, Ingka Group, Malmö/Hubhult (temporary assignment)
Are you passionate about great communication created through film and photography? Are you super organised and a true team player? Then here’s your chance to work with one of the strongest brands in the world. Apply for the position as Production Leader within the Editorial Team, Group Communications.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Production Leader, you will be a part of the Editorial Team – a small in-house group of creatives that sits within Group Communications, Ingka group. The Editorial Team consists of graphic designers, copywriters and digital producers, led by an Editorial Manager. These assignments are diverse in both scope and media, ranging from the creation of guidelines and templates to large, global campaigns. As Production Leader, you will drive the production processes, being responsible for the delivery of major high-profile materials end-to-end. And your responsibilities will include:
- Have the operational responsibility and lead the team throughout all parts of the production process.
- Responsible for advising creative team and project manager in finding and negotiating appropriate resources, taking high creative quality as well as budget and efficiency into consideration.
- Ensure qualitative production standards in execution, in accordance with IKEA tone of voice, technical requirements and creative direction.
- Create and establish agreements on de-brief, quotation, time plan and output and secure delivery within agreed frames.
- Actively explore and stay on top of new technical development and industry standards, global trends and media developments to ensure relevance and innovation in motion media production.
- Follow up each project, bringing insights and learnings as input to further development of processes, ways of working, roles and KPIs.
We are looking for someone with the following combination of competences:
- Experience in project or production management.
- Minimum of three years’ demonstrated excellence in film and photo production, preferably for international clients.
- Knowledge of story boarding, directing and film production techniques.
- Experience in creative talent and film production supplier sourcing.
- Good knowledge of the technical aspects of filming – including camera, sound, lighting, design and special effects.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced and future-oriented international environment.
- A desire to work independently, take initiative, dare to make decisions and accept responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence stakeholders on all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Being a highly value-driven company, we also expect you to be being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
Your next challenge?
This is a temporary position with end date Dec 31 – 2019. You will be based in Malmö/Hubhult, and you report to the Editorial Manager, Melissa Reimer.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Melissa Reimer at email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruitment Specialist Simon Gabrielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send in your application no later than March 17th. Please note that we respectfully decline applications by email.
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome with your application!
At Group Communications, we have the mission to strongly position IKEA as a truly meaningful and trusted brand in the hearts and minds of the many people minds, with a focus on us as a retailer and our positive societal impact.