Head of Connected Data & Analytics
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson is looking for an engaged and result orientated Head of Connected Data and Analytics, who brings a deep understanding of how to build and scale a marketing analytics function (team, rhythm, tools, insights, analytical & measurement methods) in a dynamic fast paced business. The Head of Connected Data and Analytics is responsible to build a well-designed marketing analytics strategy with the goal to make smarter and more informed business decisions and improve overall business outcome.
The Marketing & Communications Excellence and Common Services unit enables marketing and corporate relations (M&C) globally to be successful by providing a stable backbone of specialized expertise. In addition to marketing data & analytics, we focus on marketing operations, strategy & marketing intelligence, and digital marketing development.
This role requires close partnership within Ericsson across M&C in Group Functions, Business Areas and Market Areas, as well as with Digital Transformation, Global Data Enablement Office, Group Analytics, Automation & AI, and Group Legal.
It is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of our journey, advance our analytical efforts & generate relevant insights to enable high impact execution across channels!
Take the challenge and join our team!
It is a full-time position, location is flexible, role will report to the VP and Head of M&C Excellence and Common Services and be a member of the leadership team.
- Set the strategic direction to advance marketing analytics and future capabilities to build a competitive advantage for Ericsson
- Head a Center of Excellence of data and analytics specialists on their evolution, from data management perfection and optimization towards mastering more sophisticated analytics
- Evolve the data architecture and data management across full MarTech stack, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and contact management (global contact database)
- Develop and maintain digital marketing analytics capabilities
- Define with executive stakeholders the most important Key Performance Indicators to track, measure and report
- Establish adoption for full value of data, analytics, and insights
- Work to be built on business needs and use cases to uncover where analytics can drive business value, and support marketing and communications activities the most
- Work strategically as well as operational
- Support team members in ongoing analyses and lead projects involving cross-team collaboration
- Proactively propose innovative analytical solutions to derive impactful marketing insights
- Define needs for integration in the MarTech tool stack in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Development team
We look for
- 10+ years’ experience from Digital marketing, and Advanced analytics within marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Science, a quantitative field (Masters preferred) or equivalent qualification
- Experience as a senior leader with proven success in global roles working in a matrix organization
- The ability to encourage and lead high-performing teams efficiently
- Highly skilled at turning data & analytics into relevant impactful insights
- Advanced knowledge of modern data science tools and models
- Hands-on experience from marketing analytics and full suite of platforms
- Deep knowledge of SoMe, media, web, search, customer analytics & profiling, and marketing automation
- Courage to influence across organizations, efficiently leading change, originating ideas, and proven success in building influential networks
- Critical thinking and enjoy problem-solving
- Excellent project leadership skills and experience in leading cross-functional teams, including agencies
- To be an effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including delivering presentations
- The ability and the will, of being a great team-player
- Experience of medium and large-scale business to business marketing (preferable)
- Exposure to the technology, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and telecoms sectors will be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
You are very welcome with your application in English. The selection process will start in parallel to the job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, email@example.com
Location for this role: Stockholm/Flexible
Last day to apply: 5th of March 2021
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt