Do you want to work with the development of world-class mission-critical incident management solutions, aiming to keep People and Society safe?
Are you an experienced software developer who enjoys working in high performing teams and want to make a difference?
You will be a member of one of our Agile engineering teams developing new and enhanced functionality in our command control communication platform – SAFE.
Tasks will include:
- Evolve and maintain our core system so it can meet customers future need of capabilities
- Collaborate in a team with highly skilled developers & testers
- Collaborate around architectural decisions
To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated person with great communication skills. You are used to efficiently collaborating with team members as well as other stakeholders.
We believe that you are structured and have a confident mindset enabling you to adapt to circumstances. You enjoy learning new things and to share your knowledge to make your colleagues grow. You want to deliver customer value and take pride in delivering fully functional software.
- Bachelor degree in systems science, computer science, or another SW development related field
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Experience with complex software systems
- Good social skills, and desire to work in teams
- Experience in working within the AGILE software development methodology
- Documented experience from working with .NET, C # and SQL Server technologies
- Documented experience from working with cloud (for ex. Azure) environment
- Experience in optimizing SQL performance in native and cloud environment.
- Experience of SQL profiling and optimizations.
- Experience in scaling & tuning SW applications in native and cloud environment.
- Experience in working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience of SIP telephony
- Experience of managing issues between development and IT operations.
- We believe that you have a genuine interest in solving SW problems with a creative mindset
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Public Safety and Security (PSS) unit who develop incident management systems for Police, Public transportations, Airports and alarm centers among others. PSS is part of the Business Area Industrial Product and Services.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.