Project Manager Feature Release
Posted date: Feb 24, 2021
Location: Stockholm, AB, SE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 30,000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6,000 in Group Supply and 5,000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move.
Our Outstanding Opportunity
Now we are looking for a role within Product Development Unit radio Common Radio Modules Project Office to work as a project manager who is responsible for feature and function release within mainly RA Sub6, potentially also work within RA (Requirement Area) MidBand with similar scope.
- Drive for radio related feature release with functions covering radio SW, system, integration and verification &certification within PDU radio,
- Lead project team to manage project scope, resources and schedule as agreed, make sure the release can happen on time to meet customer need
- Work with both radio domain and RAN SW functions, for example BB, CAT and E2E release within RA sub6, with across site cooperation as well
- Secure delivery quality with project team
- Keep regular communication with key stakeholders on project status, to make sure project needs are achieved in a timely manner
- Drive project on efficiency improvement and new ways of working
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 6 years of working experience
- Radio and RAN SW project release and project management experience
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Lean, Agile & Flow Knowledge and Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- E2E Product Development Knowledge
- Attitude that is comfortable delivering results while meeting customer expectations
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you feel that you share the same values with us, we are happy to see your application in English!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Please enclose your CV in English.
Last application date: 10.03.2021.
You will be reporting to Head of Project Office CRM at Business Area Networks.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Anastasiia Moriarti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 520462