Radio Supply Chain Management (Process Manager)
Posted date: Mar 1, 2021
Location: Stockholm, AB, SE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
In your primary role of Process Manager, you will evaluate and make improvements to Radio SCM processes. You will ensure the efficiency of business operations, build and implement changes or improvements as needed. An important task would also be to generate documentation of existing processes and improvements, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and making further adjustments to the workflow, schedules or other processes as required.
In order to keep up to date with the Supply Planner aspect of the role, you would also be tasked with the creation of optimized supply plan each month for some Radio products. For that you would be enabling the dimensioning of resources to fulfill targets of lead time, delivery precision, cost, and capital under the process which you would own and improve in primary role.
Due to the criticality of the role you would report directly to Head of Radio SCM and present your findings and suggested improvements to incorporate change together with Radio SCM LT.
- Host Radio SCM related process area and contribute to process community
- Drive integrated business planning and deploy in Radio SCM
- Review forecast/planning cycle and supply chain E2E to identify and address areas of improvements
- Based on strategic priorities, initiate improvements in the plan process
- Join Plan process community and collaborate with Plan process owner as a driver
- Super user for Plan process and Radio SCM area as consultant
- Coordinate process documentation work with other process area drivers
- Develop competence plan in process area and train partners in forecast and planning related topics
- Drive strategic projects or programs internally and externally
To be successful in the role you have
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience. Statistical knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience
- Domain experience: Supply Chain Planning and Process Management
- Experience from supply, logistics and/or production
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process experience in Telecom/High-tech industry
- Interest in continuous improvements within the value chain and our ongoing development projects
- Confidence and ability to work independently, but with a lot of interactions
- Competence to influence across organizations, effectively leading change, originating ideas, gaining commitment
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Last day to apply March 15, 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email. Primary location for this role: Kista, Stockholm.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log