Strategic Product Manager for 5G Network Management within Solution Line OSS
Posted date: Feb 25, 2021
Location: Stockholm, AB, SE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Do you want to work with the latest advanced technology and products with Ericsson?
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager (SPM) responsible for driving all aspects of 5G Network Management, to join our Product Management team. The role will predominantly focus on 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) management both for Physical and Cloud RAN but also look at the evolution of our Network Management offering for 5GC.
Come be part of an international team of dedicated professionals serving a large share of Operators in the world with state-of-the-art operational systems!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Athlone, Ireland.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside of Solution Area (SA) OSS in Business Area Networks (BNEW) and Business Area Digital Services (BDGS) to define product portfolio and positioning for 5G Network Management
- Define short and long-term product strategy in area of responsibility
- Be responsible for product life-cycle management, including producing decision material and communications according to BDGS process
- Engage in key customer opportunities in cooperation with SPM, Sales Support and the Account Teams
- Secure product competitiveness, customer needs and best business outcomes, including cost/benefit analysis
- Manage and prioritize the requirement backlog considering strategy, customer requirements, business opportunities, technology evolution and development budget frames
- Secure Product Marketing collaterals for SL OSS Network Management for 5G RAN and Core.
- Define commercial packaging & pricing together with the others in SA OSS team
- Travel and interact with Market Areas (MA’s) and customers, do customer presentations and engage in workshops in the area of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvements
- Report into Head of SL Network Management.
To be successful in the role you have
- An academic degree such as MSc, MBA or equivalent
- Good OSS product and market knowledge
- Good Radio Access Network (RAN) product knowledge
- Good understanding of R&D processes and challenges
- Experience from product management, technical sales, system management or similar roles
- Good negotiation skills and capability to translate our products into values for our customers
- A result-orientated approach with ability to lead activities and work in a structured way as a teammate
- Good skills in working with multiple stakeholders – building and maintaining relations with MA’s, Customer Units and Customers, as well as the Development Unit
- Techno-commercial competence with extensive technology/product knowledge together with an eye for business
- Outstanding communication skills, with all levels of customer representatives including C-level as well as to peers and management internally.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by 19th March at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 509904